Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Sketch Girls' Sketch Challenge #4



This one was indeed a challenge but then that is what it all about...

This card is PTI Kraft CS and again a piece of of the Vintage Findings...the background was stamped with PTI Background basics: text style.... and the flowers, bird and sentiment are from the SU Stamp set window dressing... a little coloring with copics...twine and buttons from my stash... this was so much fun....

Now hope on over to the Sketch Girls blog site because there are some special things going on over there....Leigh Ann has a surprise and something everyone is going to be excited about so head on over and check it out.. http://www.sketchgirlannie.blogspot.com or just click on the link on the left side here on my blog.... ( a hint) ever want to be a guest designer? Go on over and check it ......




12 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love it! Very rustic and I love the button! Great work!

Jennie said...

Fabulous design Harriet! Love the button, twine and dp. Great job on the sketch!

Randee E said...

SO cute! Love that text background! and the twine is perfect.

Unknown said...

Oh Harriet....love this card. My daughter found an old book while looking for antiques. She tore a page out for a project of some sort and I could have cried. I want to read just a little to see where that book came from. I love vintage of any sort. Could be because I consider myself...VINTAGE!!!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Your card made me smile :>)
Love the scrappy feel of it!

Chris said...

this turned out beautiful!! very vintage! >"<

Eve said...

Very elegant! I LOVE the twine!

Sara said...

I love it!!! The twine and buttons are perfect.

Alyssa S said...

What a fun card! Love the twine and the button ;o)

ikki said...

Hi Harriet, just pop by to say hello from SBS26. Love your challenge card, not heard of this challenge before - must check it out. Hope you are enjoying life and all is well with you and yours. ikki

Jess said...

Cute card! Love the layered button embellie!

Banu said...

WOW your card has come out beautiful. Loved it.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....