Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Wednesday




I got these cards done today and later this week will post the cards from our shoebox swap last night...I am telling you those ladies are so very talented and have good cooks and great fun...I just got the new wood grain background stamp from SU and can't stop using it...I used it on my card last night and attempted on two Owl cards today....and made my first Halloween card today and love how it turned out...

I finished my Sketch Girl DT card today and have it edited and ready to go on the 15th and maybe a sneak peek a few days early... Also everyone go on over to our blog site (just click on the banner to the left side of my blog) and become a follower... when we reach 100 followers going to give away 3 stamp sets... if you are already a follower and haven't made a comment, please do so so that you can get in on the drawing too.... and when you make your card for the design challenge please link with Mr. Linky and share your card with us....We all want to see your GREAT creations.



7 comments:

Chris said...

these are all beautiful!! i love the BG stamp!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

These are great! Love the chipboard owl and your Halloween card is just perfect!

KatieTurtle said...

look at you with the Halloween cards! So fun!

melody said...

whoa..great to see a halloween card in the summer! awesome! and LOVE those last two cards..that pp is so kewl ~ as is the owls

hugz
melody
SBS26

Jess said...

Great cards! I love the owls and woodgrain combo!

Sara said...

ooooh so cute, love the halloween one, and that background stamp is too cool!

Cheryl KVD said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today! I'm glad I could teach you something new! Can't wait to see your paste embossing!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....