Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Over hump day - Happy Wednesday





Met my stamping girl friends and we went out to eat Mexican last night...we have so much fun together no matter what we are doing.... I ate way too much...

Going out to meet some work buddies for lunch today.... retirement is so much fun...

I redid the scarecrow card yesterday and made the ghost one.... the scarecrow is a brass embossing plate i ran thru my big shot and then cut it out and highlighted with running over raised areas with a copper stamp pad that card is stamped in....I like the look ... what you think?

the other is a 4X4 Halloween card to add to my resale collection.....

oh... want a peek of my messy play room.... ???? ok I will post them too....



3 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

You are brave my friend to post pics of your stamp area. My desk is so messy right now I'm surprised I can reach the keyboard. I obviously didn't get enough Mexican last night, so I went to Salsarita's for lunch today!

Your cards look great! Love what you did with the scarecrow.

Chris said...

these turned out fabulous! love how you did the scarecrow....my room is just as messy!! >"<

Alyssa S said...

These are adorable! I especially love the little ghost one ;o) My room is just as bad - instead of cleaning it, I just keep pulling what I need out and crafting somewhere else. Somehow the mess in my room just keeps getting bigger and bigger...

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....