Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Copic Marker




I got some copic markers yesterday and had to color right away with them so I thought I would share a card I made and then 2 designs I just colored and haven't made into a card yet.... I have a lot of practicing to do with copics but going to love every minute of it....

On the card I used Penny Black stamps - foliage 3642K and madame butterfly 3590 H
and 9 copic markers - foliage YG11, YG63, YG67
Hello BV08
butterfly BV08, V09, RV04, BG09, B00





4 comments:

Chris said...

so you are getting on the copic bandwagon? i'm still going to avoid it...LOL these cards turned out super cute! my fave is the daisy one!

* Shell B.* said...

Hey Hart, Cards are great! Did you get Ciao Markers? There is lots of information on the internet about these for learning techniques.

My fav is http://ilikemarkers.blogspot.com/
At least your good enough to remember to write down the markers you use!

Shell~Alaska
SBS26

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

I still have not bought a copic, but love the results I see from you and everyone else! Continue to let us know how it goes...did you buy a set?

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Great! Don't you love them? I've been meaning to call and see how you like them.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....