Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Perfect Presentations - Top Notch

Well, Leigh Ann just keeps doing it and this template is definitely "Top Notch".  It is easy to put together, as all of hers are.  She always provides complete directions and measurement.  And also includes a picture tutorial.  So here is the "Top Notch" Box & Card.



Leigh Ann's templates come in different files.  And you can purchase them for download immediately after purchase, which is only $3.95 .  The Wild Flower Patch Shop sells them exclusively. 

Check out all the other ladies "Top Notch" creations:



For the box and card I used SU Summer Sun card stock and the white picket fence was with the Easter Basket template that is for sell too.  The vegetable paper is from Cosmo Cricket "Garden Variety".  I cut out some of the vegetables and attached them with dimensionals .  The ribbon is a piece of SU old olive.  The sentiment I printed from my computer.  The labels are also templates that  Leigh Ann has created but not for sale yet.

7 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This turned out wonderful! The colors are delicious... I am a bit hungry right now. ;)

The label looks great and I see you found the perfect sentiment too!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun box and matching box!! Love how you created the picket fence, the yummy colors and all the vegis!!

The label is perfect for the top!! Awesome take on the Top Notch Box!!

hugs,
Chris

Kerri said...

What a cute gift set, Harriet! I love the picket fence with the veggies~so creative!!!

Rebecca said...

Oh, I think your little vegetable garden is fantastic! What a creative use of the fence from the spring basket template! That summer sun is a gorgeous color. So rich and vibrant. Perfect for this template.

Monika Reeck said...

woow you are very creative Harriet...cute set dear....I live the Fence too...great idea...

KymKreates said...

Your creation is TOP NOTCH and so are U!!!! I adore the colors and just the placement of everything on this one!!!! U know I just couldn't stop looking at it!!! What a lovely gift!

Alyssa S said...

Awesome job on this! I love that you used the picket fence with the garden paper - so clever! Great use of the labels too! I can't wait for my garden this year!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....