My friend Kym gave me this award. She is such a beautiful person I cherish her friendship. We met online on a DT team and then had a chance to met in person when she and hubby pasted thru East Tennessee on their way to the beach and vacation. We had dinner and talked and talked. She is such a wonderful friend and such a blessing and inspiration for me. Thank you Kym for this honor of your friendship and this award.
Now I am suppose to tell you 10 things about myself that you probably don’t know.
Well, here goes…..
1. I have traveled and lived in many different places and countries.
2. I am 4’11” making me as wide as I am tall.
3. I just retired as a social servicer worker for Head Start
4. Was in the second class for Operating Room Techs. I trained and worked at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
5. I live in the 70 year old house I grew up in. It is very old and antique like me.
6. I play an online game called World of Warcraft
7. I have 2 grown children and 2 wonderful grandchildren. All live close to me .
8. Judy (the owner of Digi Doodle Shop) and I have met in real life before. It is a very small world.
9. I watch all the Law & Order shows.
10. I listen to audio books and love the crime thrillers ones.
OK that is done and I have to say that it was a hard thing to find 10 things people don’t know about me. Nest step is to pass this award on to some friends that inspire me.
I am blessed and have many, many friends and would love if you would please grab the award and please post on your blogs from me. If you don’t have a blog know that you are loved by me. Thanks everyone for your friendship and you daily inspiration for me.