Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Custom Stamps from Digi Doodle Shop

Digi Doodle Shop will open April 1, 2010.  I am so excited for the first challenge of the new Design Team for Digi Doodle Shop's Best.  We will have challenges every week and will be having so much fun that I hope all of you join us.

Judy the owner of the shop asked me for pictures of my 2 doggies because she was going to carry custom stamps in her shop.  So of course I jumped at the chance and it wasn't but like a day later that she gave me the digital stamps of my dogs.  I cried when I got them because they are wonderful images and their spirits were captured as well....

These are the stamps as I got them .......


and then here are my cards 



when the shop opens I am going to have my grandchildren's picture done.

If you go there now click on custom stamps and see my friend's Kym's grand child....
I







6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh My Goodness...they are awesome. I'm thinking yeah custom stamps...I don't need one of them...and then I see your babies and tears run down my cheeks. Oh before I forget....check out my blog...this might be a keeper (for awhile)...lol

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So awesome! I might have one done for my DD! :)

KymKreates said...

Hart,

You know what I think of your marvelous artwork. How very lucky we are to have Judy as our friend. You babies are beautiful as is their mommy!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Your coloring is amazing! I love how these turned out and custom stamps like that are a really cool idea!

Katja said...

They are really awesome.
Hope she wants to make one for me too from my children!!

Your cards of them are amazing!

Greetings,
Katja

Alyssa S said...

Wow! This is incredible and so unique...I don't know of any other digi stamp company that does this. Fabulous digis of some super cute doggies and great cards!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....