Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge Week 44

I decided to do another Magnolia challenge blog .....The challenge is to make a birthday card using a Magnolia stamp.  I chose this Tilda


I cut a Basic Grey Lemonade patterned paper and adhered it to Papertrey Ink Ocean Tides cardstock.  The sentiment is a stamp from Papertrey Inks "Out On A Limb Sentiment".  Stamped with Memento Black Ink and used PTI Lemon Tart around the edges.  The Copic Markers I used on this card are E31, E35, E37, Y11, Y13, & RV10.  

5 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Awww, this is so cute!

Donalda said...

This is just beautiful dear, SO love all the detail you have put into it dear. Thanks for joining us at JM

Alyssa S said...

Your coloring on this is fantastic!! Love your shading and how you did her hair - very impressive!! Great card!

Mina said...

stunning card Harriet, I love the doiley and your beautiful Tilda goes perfectly with it...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

KymKreates said...

she is just too cute for words, see what happens when you do not spend all your time chatting on messenger with me. Look at all the beautiful cards you made. I need to go away more often!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....