Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sea Turtle


I used watercolors and Prismacolor pencils to color this beautiful Sea Turtle that was drawn by Jay.  He and Guada have a collaboration of a class of a mandala which includes Jay's drawing.  It is a free class and is going to be so much fun.  So come and join us.

I am working on the mandala now and will post it as soon as I have it completed.

Visit Jay's blog here .....
Guada here   .......

I promise you won't be sorry !!!!!!!!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dana said...

Wow Harriet!!! LOVE this! The colors are magnificent xx

Prince said...

For Play Bazaar many people it is a good idea to meet with mortgage lenders first to establish how much home you should be Satta King shopping for.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....