Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cyclamen & Embrace Life

Last night I was in a creating mood and decided I wanted to play with my Twinking H20's.  Since I can't draw worth a dime I traced and outline of a Cyclamen plants.  I water colored it with my Twinks and after they dried I covered the whole thing with Elmer's Rubber Cement and let it dry completely.  I then painted the background with a blue and splattered it with the purple.  I then went around the flower with black water color.  I let the whole thing completely dry and then rubbed off the Rubber Cement.  I went back with a black pen and did some dots for shading and outlined it all again with the black pen. 

I am really pleased with how it turned out.  One of the pics I took this morning with the sun casting a shadow, I really liked the looks of that.








This is a page I did this morning and it is ok,  I may have to go back and add or subtract something but for now this is the Embrace Life page.......



I have set a goal to play with something everyday .....  I love making pages and coloring and I will only get better when I show up everyday to PLAY !!!!!!

Thanks for taking a look ..... 












4 comments:

Dana said...

Love your cyclamens Harriet!! Your page turned out beautiful as well!

Deepa Gopal said...

Lovely page! The plant has comeout so well and yes, I loved the sunlight pic too. Rubber cement is something new to me. There's so much to know! :)
Thanks for dropping by :)

Chris said...

this is very pretty!! i have never messed with those twinkling things but your creation is fab!

Prince said...

Play Bazaar This will relieve you of any heartache or overspending when you see a house you just "have to have." By getting pre-qualified you will save yourself lots of unnecessary Satta King footwork and unhappiness.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....