Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Not sure what first……

This week was the second phase of quilt making for me.  It is the first really learning phase…..  and my wonderful friend name Addie is my mentor and guide….. here is a picture of the beginning of the sewing part…… with lots and lots to follow…….IMG_2383

Goodies in the snail mail….  Yipee

While doing the challenge on Daisy Yellow blog I came to a blog that was celebrating a blog anniversary ….  And I won, one of the 3 gifts and guess what she lives in Nashville…so that makes it better that we are neighbors in this small world…..  Here are the pictures of all the paper goodies and this hand bound card she sent…..  I am so lucky and I think she might be getting a small little snail mail back……. thank you Carlene…..

IMG_2388

IMG_2387

Taking a class with Christy Tomlinson in May called My Living Canvas…..  I am sure that this will be the best thing I have done for myself in a long, long time……. So loving,  making journals and loving Christy’s style of course I made this simple journal from a composition book…..

IMG_2385

and then last but not least my unfinished portrait for week 15 in my Life Book course that I am taking this year with Tam (as she calls herself).

IMG_2386

See you all in a few days ………

1 comments:

Ashley Calder said...

Wow! You have lots of cool projects on the go! Love your face challenge, and that pile of quilting fabric makes me think I can hear my own (long neglected) quilting fabric calling to me! Have fun!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....