Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Just some cards ……

This card I made using an stamp from Digi Doodle Shop.  I loved it for a Father’s Day card and when my grandson asked me to make him one to give to his dad I knew this was the image.

To My Dad 

To My Dad a

To My Dad b To My Dad c

Another card for Father’s Day or male birthday … there is no sentiment so can be used for anything.

Farmer

this is a digi stamp from Mo’s Digital Pencil ……

and another card from Mo’s Digital Pencil that  I am sending to my brother ….. just because I want to say I love you !!!!!

bills card

and one more card that is a male birthday card…. A friend of mine at my Tuesday night group had extra making for this card and she shared with me so here is the free card.

Male Birthday

6 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

You've been busy! All are so pretty! The first one is very cool. I wish I was sleeping in a hammock right now--the kids crowded me out of bed! I love the layouts on the next 2--love the paper on both of those. You made a bunch of great cards!

Judy said...

You little crafty cutie you!! Gosh these look awesome!! Another Super Duper fine magnifico job!!!!

Hugs

Monika Reeck said...

Yay Harriet your DADs card with 2 tree is so cuuutee....and another cards are perfect for DAD...you really good on making DAD card....love all your Manly cards Harriet....and your are so dilligent...making so many card in one day :)

Chris said...

these are all super-fabulous!! that hammpck one makes me smile!

Alyssa S said...

These are all great! Love the card you made for your grandson - coloring is fab! Actually, the coloring is fab on all of these!

KymKreates said...

How did I miss these. Oh my gosh I just love the golfers!!! That would be perfect for Michael for Father's Day. Did I tell you he golfs???? These are all just superb!!!!!
LD Hugs,
Kym

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....