Sunday, April 25, 2010

Inchie Inkling Challenge #4

I am absolutely loving doing these Inchie Inkling Challenges.  I have admired the “inchie” concept for a long time and so glad they are doing a challenge now.  The challenges are posted every Thursday.  So go check it out and have fun with it.

Inchie  Inkling Challenge #4

The stamp set I used was my new ippity set called Music of my Heart.  The ink is the the new PTI Hawaiian Shores, and Adirondack Light – Lake Mist.  The card base is PTI kraft and patterned paper is PTI Green Boutique.  I used the music stamp and stamped it then cut out flower with SU 5 pedal flower punch and distressed around all the edges with scissors and then inked with same Lake Mist.  The button is PTI Hawaiian Shores and twine is from stash. 

I changes the sketch up a little as you can see.

Challenge #4 

Enjoy and come join us !

11 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Adorable color combo...and love that additional of Twine Harriet....soo lovely done...hugs, Monika

Deebi27 said...

Love the shabby feel. Soft and thoughtful! Thanks!

AK Stamper said...

Hey Hart, Another Great Card!! Might have to give it a go!!

Alaskan Hugs
Shell~SBS26

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Oh, I love this one! I love the way you cut up the image into all those squares!

Alyssa S said...

What a super cool card! i love how you took a large image and just cut it up - clever way to play along in the inchie's challenges!

Chris said...

this is very pretty....love the new ippity!!

Jóna said...

So great card Harriet !!!!

KymKreates said...

I can not tell you in words how wonderful this card is. I love everything about it!!! The image the colors, the distressing, the sentiment, the papers and of course the buttons. This would definitely be a winner in my book no matter or not if you had just won!!!! It would not matter!

LD Hugs,
Kym

KymKreates said...

Forgot to mention how much I adore that yummy flower!!! Let me just say you out did yourself on this one my friend!
LD Hugs,
Kym

jo said...

How beautiful! I love the kraft with the soft muted teal. Gorgeous!

Lisa Strahl said...

Very nice! Thanks so much for playing. :^)

Lisa @ Inchie INKlings

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....