This week the challenge is to follow the sketch and make a creation. Following the sketch and you can turn it around or upside down. This month’s theme is Springtime. And here are just a few easy steps.
1) Create a card, item tag or layout using the theme of the week. You may use any stamp or element you have to create, although if you have any of the Digi Doodle Shop Stamp images, we'd love to see what you do with them.
2) Add a link on your blog back to Digi Doodle Shop.
3) Post your creation along with the link. May link a post back 2 days only! Nothing older!
4) Sign in to Mr. Linky and add a direct link back to your project. We want to come visit you and leave you some love.
5) Leave the Design Team some sweet comments as we love hearing from you.
6) HAVE FUN!!!!
When posting to a forum such as Split Coast Stampers, PCP or SNR please use DDSB#3.
And here is my card . I used one of the fantastic Dodiddle Series that Judy has in the shop now. This is Mr. T Diddle. Judy and her mom have been releasing new stamps every week. They are just too special. So go on over to the shop, Digi Doodle Shop, now and check out all the wonderful stamps .
Go on over to the Challenge Blog and see what all the other talented ladies have created and then get out your colors and papers and get creating!!!