Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanks.... Leigh Ann


My wonderful friend Leigh Ann gave me an award .... She is such a good friend and it was so much fun reading her answers ..... so here goes my answers and then watch out because it might be your turn.....

1. Where is your cell phone? laying right in front of me on the desk

2. Your hair?salt & pepper but mostly salt....

3. Your mother? deceased and missed greatly

4. Your father? deceased and missed everyday

5. Your fave food? look at me and ask that ..... I love everything way too much

6. Your dream last night? Nightmare dreamed I was back with my ex...... seriously wasn't nightmare but close.....

7. Your fave drink? Coffee and then Cherry Diet Coke

8. Your dream/goal? To be proficient in Photoshop Elements and make really cool things with it. ( I second that answer)

9. What room are you in? craft room/office

10. Your hobby? Papercrafts, and blog hopping but absolutely love coloring images

11. Your fear? Today, I fear falling.....

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy and still kicking

13. Where you were last night? Home

14. Something that you aren’t? Skinny

15. Muffins? Chocolate Chip
16. Wish List Item? Top item is a Silhouette
17. Where did you grow up?Norris, TN

18. Last thing you did? Made a card for my show box swap tonight and talked to Leigh Ann on phone

19. What are you wearing? stretchhhh jeans and long sleeve shirt

20. Your TV? Dancing with the Stars, Iron Chef, all Law & Order shows

21. Your Pets? 2 dogs and 2 cats....

22. Friends? Have lots and love them all

23. Your Life? Getting use to being retired and loving not having to get up everyday for work

24. Your Mood? Happy

25. Missing Someone? With holidays coming up missing my mom and dad

26. Vehicle? Hundai Sonata 2004

27. Something you are not wearing? Thank goodness ...today when I have to answer this I am dressed

28. Your fave store? Hobby Stores and the Target and WalMart

29. Your fave color? Blue

30. Last time you laughed? Today at Leigh Ann

31. Last time you cried? Last day at work

32. Your best friend? That is really hard one because I have lots of friends

33. One place that I go to over and over? post office.... in Norris you have to go there to get your mail


34. One person who emails regularly? Alli... Leigh Ann....Tuesday Night Stamping Ladies

35. Fave place to eat? Gondolier

36. Facebook? Yes, but I forget about it. I'm not good with My Space either. (I second that answer)


Passing this award to my friends : Angela
Shell

The rest of you are lucky this time ......



1 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Love reading your answers!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....