Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

M&M Designz - Christmas Bonus Pack



These are cards made using 2 stamps from the Christmas Bonus Pack. These stamps were created by Judy of M&M Designz. I colored them with copic markers and the wreath I cut out and the then used some patterned paper and card stock. These set of 5 images costs only $4.00 and color up and make great Christmas Cards.

Hurry on over there and see all the great stamps by M&M Designz and all the other stamp creators in the Digital-Ink Co. Shop ........


2 comments:

Judy said...

Harriet, I truly love these two cards, but honestly think the Christmas Bells is now my favorite!! Beautiful coloe combo, and very well put together!!

Superb Job my friend!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

You have been a card making maniac lately! Good for you! Both cards are so pretty and the Christmas Bells are awesome!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....