Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ShoeBox Swap



We had our group monthly get together last night and had a great time as always...We have such a great group I would love to invite you all to join us...

Here are 2 cards that are like the one I had for the shoebox swap....

THANK You all for your prayers on my behalf....I have had a cortisone treatment to my hip and for 3 days have been pain free...I can tell by the end of the day that hip has about done all it will do but so far 3 days and no pain...I do have to be careful though and not over do it..... Thanks again for the prayer that have done up for my behalf....

3 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Lovely card! I love shoebox swaps, I think they are such fun. I'm glad you are feeling a bit better.

melody said...

such elegant cards chickie..love them ~ and nice touch with the punched edging

glad to hear your feeling better
hugz
melody
SBS28

Inge Bungart said...

Beautyfull cards, glad to hear your feeling better.
Hugs
Inge
SBS 28

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....