Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Good Evening

I have sort of been under the weather lately....I have a hip that needs a replacement...I can't have the replacement just now but had a treatment today that hopefully will keep the pain under control...I have had to cancel some workshops lately and I am really sorry but after working all day I am exhausted and hurting when I get home. I am gonna be ok but just have to take and do things right now as I can. I know you all will understand.

I would like for everyone who hasn't to subscribe
to my Stampin'Up newsletter by going here and signing up
www.craftyperson.com/sun/HarrietHensley

I joined a new group today called Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers... I am a member of SBS28 and there are some empty slots in my group right now...I have a link to my group but you might want to check out
this web site first
sisterhoodofthebloggingstampers.blogspot.com

Another card creation very soon....I promise

4 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I meant to reply to your e-mail...I hope you are feeling better sooner than later! If you need anything, I'm just down the street!

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Welcome to the sisterhood Hart. Always glad to meet another demonstrator and any friend of Shell's is a friend of mine.
Cindy
SBS 28

* Shell B.* said...

Good to see that you could join Hart......Hope that you are feeling a bit better too!
If you've been blog hoppin' you'll know that I was supposed to have surgery but it was postponed.

Sometimes life gets in the way of Workshops and I had so planned to do one the first of May. Oh well Keep the faith, sunny day are on the rise!

Hugs Shell in Alaska
SBS28

melody said...

welcome to the SBS group chickie..so great reading about you and hope your hip is better soon

hugz
melody
SBS28

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....