Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Been Busy





I have been busy !! But with the up and coming Stack A Stack I had better be busy....I made these cards this past weekend and I like the quilt stamp more and more.....I know you are getting tired of seeing them. The buttons are cut with the big shot... they are perfect for these cards I think.....

My newsletter comes out in a few days... I am anxious to see it and see what people think of it....I am also going to take a class on how to use twitter to promote your business...If anyone is interested in the class let me know and I will give you the info....

1 comments:

Millie said...

The kraft and daisy card is lovely..my favorite. I love kraft and I am always looking for interesting color combos!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....