Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Missing my blog ...... It has been a long time

Hello everyone ......

I really want to get active here again....  And the only way to do that is to start posting.....

What has been going on lately is I have realized that I like making cards and coloring stamps but my real passion is in painting.....  I am taking classes in all kinds of different media and want to develop my watercolor skills but also love the acrylic medium as well. 

I haven't posted any of my work but think it is time to share what I am doing and want to set a goal for every other day posts which will help me to be more diligent to getting in my studio daily and play and create.

So get ready friends HERE I COME.......

Please follow me on here
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/hartofhearts
Facebook  Harriet Gamble Hensley and Harriet Hensley



1 comments:

Prince said...

Before Play Bazaar you even step foot into a mortgage lender's office, check out Satta King your credit.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....