Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

My word for 2015 ..... after much resistance


and that word is RENEWAL....  it is time for a new year, a new me, and a new outlook and direction...

I have a place on Go Daddy to build a new web site and eventually that might be the place for me but right now this old blog can be renewed along side of my body and spirit.....

I am taking a free online course that is wonderful for me right now.... It isn't too late to take if you are interested..... http://jeanneoliver.ning.com/group/becoming-the-unfolding-of-you .  I have been blessed by this class.... and there is another website that I just found last night and feel like this would be a good place for me....His Kingdom Come.... It is a group of Christ loving women that have come together to combine their art with their love of Christ....

Please join me in my renewal for my life !!!!!




Please follow me and leave me comment so that I can begin to know other women of faith and those like me searching and seeking renewal .....

 Facebook

Twitter




1 comments:

Remove Background said...

What a beautiful card. So nice colouring.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....