Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Wow Sarah and I have been busy lately !!!!!!!!!!!!!










Some of these cards were made for individuals and some are in the store to sell.


I have to tell you that it feels wonderful to be making cards again.  And this Sat. night I am having a Crop at the store from 6pm to 12am and so looking forward to it.  I have to do better about posting to my blog again.  I also miss playing along with challenges, but soon I will be getting back to that !!!!!!!!  And I miss my friends from blog world....




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Harriet,
Wow hun these are really fantastic cards. Such a variety and all so beautiful. Glad you are well and that things are going well for you.
Hugs
Dawn xx

* Shell B.* said...

Well hello stranger.....so good to see you posting again and that your doing well!!
Great cards that your sharing! Have fun at your crop, wish I could come~

Shell~Alaska♥

Leigh Ann Baird said...

You sure have been busy! Great cards!

BethieJ said...

I LOVE all the cards.. you were busy busy!! They are all FANTASTIC!!!
Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....