Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

3 in 1 - Including SG Sneak Peek #7


And now for the Sketch Girls Sneak Peek - It will be the 15th before we know it and here is a sneak peek on my take of the Sketch Girl Sketch that Leigh Ann gave us as a challenge.... check out all the other DT's sneak peeks from the left side of my blog.... and then get your paper and stamps ready to join in....


Next are 2 autumn cards I finished up yesterday .... I am really ready to move on the Christmas now....

This is a card that a friend from my Copic Buzz group on Paper Craft Planet sent me for my birthday.... isn't it gorgeous... I have asked her how the paper is so sparkly and when I find out how she did it or what kind of paper it is I will let you know.... Thank you again Barbara L in CA....


4 comments:

Chris said...

these are cute, cute! can't wait ti see the rest of your sg7! >"<

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I like your fall cards, Harriet! It's still too early for Christmas! Yikes!

Alyssa S said...

These are great! Did you enter these in the Copic Creations challenge? It's for coloring pumpkins and the prize is a $25 gift certificate to All that Scraps! You should do it ;o)

Alyssa S said...

Nevermind...I lied. That challenge ended yesterday. Sorry

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....