Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Computer Crashed

Computer crashed yesterday and I had to redo everything.....which means I lost pictures, favorites, digital kits, and some programs had to be reloaded... this is all bad news and a lot of time and work... I do have some cards to post that we did at shoebox swap Tuesday night...I will post those later...thank goodness I am on vacation from work till next Tuesday so have some time to get my computer back to having things I want on it again....one good thing about all this is it got rid of a lots of junk I had saved on here and can now be more organized and have the really important stuff....I can recover the last pics because still have on my camera...going to have to use an online place to store pics....anyone have a favorite that is easy to use and reliable?



6 comments:

Chris said...

that's sucks!! i ahve had this happen to me a few times! >"< hope you get it all up and running!

Barb said...

Oh, I do feel for you, been there, done that. I use photo bucket to store most of mine & it's saved me a few times.

Barb-SBS#26

Vickie said...

Oh Man, that sucks beans!!! Sorry!

We have an external drive for our pictures. But I get nervous that could breakdown someday.

Ours crashed a few years ago and we lost everything. That was before we had a digital camera.

Vickie
SBS#26

* Shell B.* said...

Hey Hart, Dang I hate when that happens.......just plain sucks!

I went thru that just a while back and it is frustrating for sure, thank goodness it save, save on other website too.

Shell~Alaska
SBS#26

Kim said...

Hi there! Just dropping in to say Hi and welcome SBS#28. Sorry to hear about your computer problems! Your cards are great and I look forward to seeing more!

Kim

SmartPumpkin'sMom said...

Very cute blog! sorry to hear about your computer :(
It happens...
I was blog hopping. Glad I met you.
Stop by over at mu place any time.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love....